I created this Talking Theater Resources page to help you with deciding what tools, services, and sites to go to and use. I personally know how stressful and frustrating it can be to make a choice on what to use or buy. With all the tools and services available, it's really easy to get overwhelmed. Hopefully this page will ease your mind a bit.
I'll be adding more to it as I learn and test out new things. In future posts I will reference this page quite often, so I recommend bookmarking it for your own personal reference and convenience. Thanks!
- WordPress.org – The #1 and most recommended Free platform for your website or blog. Just pick a web host service and install WordPress in 5 minutes.
- Bluehost – They are incredibly easy to use, especially their 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service – via phone and via chat. I highly recommend using Bluehost to anyone who is just starting out.
- AWeber – I absolutely love AWeber. Their support and user friendly interface is amazing. If you’re looking to get more out of your email list-building service, then AWeber is what you need. Try it out with a 30 day free trial.
Analysis and Tracking Results:
- Pretty Link – The BEST link tracking and url shortener for WordPress blogs. Best feature is that it converts keywords on your blog with the actual links you cloak. A true autopilot plug-in.
- Google Analytics – Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must-have for anyone with any type of website.